$10.00 OFF Transmission Service
When recommended by your vehicle manufacturer's maintenance schedule, Drain and refill the transmission/transaxle with approved fluid, Adjust linkage if necessary, Install filter and gasket, Check transmission/transaxle operation.
$47.95 The Works
Synthetic blend oil change, Tire Rotation and pressure check, Brake Inspection, Belts & hoses Check, Multi-point inspection, Fluid top-off, Battery test, Filter check
FREE Battery Testing
Be sure you have the starting power you need. Visually inspect and test battery using Rotunda Micro-490 tester.
$229.95 Road Trip Package
Oil and filter change, Tire rotation, Fluid top-off, A/C check, Replace cabin air filter, Replace engine air filter, Multi-point inspection, Replace wiper blades
How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly — a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles — to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
• Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
• Squealing or grinding noises
• Your car pulls to one side
• Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
• Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Barbee's Freeway Ford Inc. for brake repair?
Our factory-trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
• Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
• Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
• Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
• Inspecting calipers for wear, fluid leaks and movement
• Checking anti-lock brake sensors
• Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
• Checking brake fluid condition and levels
Other benefits of Barbee's Freeway Ford Inc. brake services include:
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
• Full-service maintenance and repair facility
• Parts and labor warranties
• Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi-Fi
• Shuttle service to and from your home
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
The Ford Service Credit Card
The Ford Service Credit Card is a financing option that lets you pay for all service maintenance and repairs, including brake purchases and installation, at Barbee's Freeway Ford Inc. and other Ford Dealers across the U.S. It only takes a few minutes to apply and receive the decision.
Upon credit approval, you’ll be provided with a credit line to assist you with all in-store purchases, including:
• Ford Motorcraft® batteries
• Extended service plans
• Loaner vehicles
• Body shop repairs
• And more